Click here to read all important statements and guidelines from the Archbishop of Miami regarding the coronavirus. The website will be updated with any new announcement that may occur during the virus outbreak.
Last week, our Family-Fun Challenge was the Game Challenge. Families were asked to create a new game or adapt a known game. They could play board games, variations of existing games, sport games, etc.
In Religion class, students in PK-3 held a virtual Virgin Mary Crowning.
Fourth graders combined their love of history and art in an amazing project. Initiated by the J. Paul Getty Museum, students recreated their favorite piece of art and researched the story behind it, as well as the artist.
Students in fifth grade created their own BrainPOP videos to teach others how to write different types of poetry. Click here for the videos.
Last week in Religion class, middle school students completed a "St. Pope John Paul II Scavenger Hunt" in honor of the centenary of his birthday. As part of the scavenger hunt, students created presentations about the "Five Loves of St. John Paul II."
In celebration of our eighth grade class, we recently held a caravan where the St. Agnes faculty and staff welcomed and cheered on the eighth graders and their families as they drove through the campus. We hope they remember this special celebration and how much the St. Agnes community loves and appreciates them! Congratulations Class of 2020!
The following student athletes were nominated by their coaches for this year's awards:
- Most Improved Runners: Isabella Hernandez, Fernando Solorzano
- Most Valuable Runners: Andrea Montaner, Carlota Tamayo
- Coach Award: Esther Diaz, Mia Tavares
- Most Valuable Player: Luca Rodriguez
- Most Improved Player: John Alwine
- Defensive Honors: Lucas Tavares
- Coach Award: Gustavo Ortiz-Penzol
- Most Improved: Leticia Rossell
- Most Valuable Player: Tula Hidalgo
- Defensive Honors: Lucia Canedo
- Offensive honors: Elisa Erana
- Coach Award: Valentina Fernandez
JV Boys Basketball
- Most Improved Player: Francisco Pages
- Most Valuable Player: Ethan Tavares
- Defensive Honors: Manuel Irurita
- Coach Award: Gabriele Mendoza
JV Girls Soccer
- Most Valuable Player: Alaia Medellin
- Most Improved Player: Alexandra Morris
- Defensive Award: Francesca Golod
- Coach Award: Isabella Morris
Boys JV Soccer
- Most Valuable Player: Beltran San Miguel
- Most Improved Player: Francisco Irurita
- Coach Award: Jorge Gonzalez Tello
- Unsung Hero: Quinto San Miguel
Boys Varsity Basketball
- Most Valuable Player: Armand Du Lau d'Allemans
- Most Improved Player: Daniel Fernandez
- Defensive Award: Juan Licata
- Coach Award: Stefano D'Agostini
- Most Valuable Player: Thomas Stanham
- Most Improved Player: Ana Luisa Gonzalez-Tello
- Defensive Honors: Albert Uster
- Coach Award: Sam Aldrich
Boys Varsity Soccer
- MVP - Lorenzo D'Agostini
- Coach's Award - Stefano D'Agostini
- Best Defensive Player - Noe Trap
- Unsung Hero Award - Gabriel Ballestas
Girls Varsity Soccer
- Most Valuable Player: Natalie Islami
- Most Improved Player: Ines Saudino, Delfina Pellegrini
- Defensive Honors: Marianne Arana, Javiera Escobar, Leticia Rossell
- Coach Award: Grace Aldrich
Applications for the 2020-21 school year will be available for NEW APPLICANTS on the Admissions page of our website, for second-round admissions. Tours of the school are available by appointment. If you would like to sign up for a tour, please call us at 305-361-3245 ext. 203.
Now that everyone is at home during this uncertain time, take advantage of this gift from St. Agnes to you! Enjoy a free subscription to formed.org, an incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place. Discover thousands of books, audio talks, movies, documentaries, and studies... there is something for every member of the family to help them grow closer to Christ and His Church.