Fee Schedule 2023-24
|Registration Fee (PK-2 to 4th grades)||$675 per child||Due at registration. Non-refundable. Online payment made by credit card or digital check.|
|Registration Fee (5th to 8th grades)||$975 per child||Due at registration. Non-refundable. Online payment made by credit card or digital check.|
|Tuition||$13,995 per child||
Non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per child due at registration. Deposit online payment made by credit card or digital check.
Tuition balance paid in 10 monthly installments using FACTS Program, or in full by check by 4/30/23.
|New Family Fee||$1,000 per family||
New families only – due at registration. Non-refundable. Online payment made by credit card or digital check.
Families with more than one child in the school will receive a reduction of $500 per child.
* Step Up For Students scholarship applications are available at www.stepupforstudents.org. Financial Aid may be available for school families if denied by Step Up. Please contact our office for information on how to apply.
* The cost of tuition is based on the per pupil cost, and is calculated upon the school’s expenses, including salaries, benefits, professional development, maintenance, utilities, supplies, property liability, food and cafeteria, etc.
* Fundraising is a critical part of the school’s financial health. Tuition and fees alone do not suffice to support the school. We expect each family to participate in fundraising endeavors, including the annual sale of raffle tickets.
|Home & School Dues||$225 per family||This covers all schoolwide expenses outside the classroom. Will be charged via FACTS on 7/25/23.|
|School Supplies||$80 per child||The Home & School will purchase all the school supplies requested by the teachers. Will be charged via FACTS on 7/25/23.|
|Class Dues||$70 per child||This covers all expenses inside the classroom, such as activities as well as five gifts of $50 each to all staff. Will be charged via FACTS on 7/25/23.|
|Fundraising Fee||$500 per family||Will be charged via FACTS over 10 months ($50/month).|
Those families who do not have FACTS should send a check for the above fees payable to St. Agnes Home & School to:
St. Agnes Academy Admissions
122 Harbor Drive
Key Biscayne, FL 3149
* Please note that this is the maximum amount allowed by the Archdiocese of Miami.
* The Home & School will hold events throughout the year in an effort to build community and to raise funds for our Building with JOY project and 10% will go toward our scholarship fund.
* Both 2nd and 8th grades will have an additional collection to help cover extra expenses related to the Sacraments of Communion and Confirmation respectively. 8th grade will also have an additional collection related to graduation.
* The Home & School may do other collections if deemed necessary. There should be NO other collection of funds not authorized by the school administration. All additional collections will be communicated by the administration.