Become a Parishioner
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of St. Agnes Catholic Church. It is in our parish where we are able to continue the mission of Jesus Christ. Through our belonging, we have an opportunity to express our faith and join others to give witness of our communion with God and with one another.
Some reasons to register include:
- Provide a sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- Provide the parish community with a way to welcome you.
- Receive comfort in times of joy and times of struggle.
- Provide an opportunity for you and your family to be heard in the parish.
- Give us knowledge of our demographics in order to better plan for you.
- Allow us to connect with you.
- Facilitate receiving the Sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation, or Holy Matrimony.
- Allow you to register for religious education instruction and Sacramental preparation.
- Receive information on parish activities
- Receive a tax deductible statement for contributions
- Receive preferential treatment when scheduling
- Receive member discounts at our parish
- Receive member discount at other institutions which give discounts for registered contributing parishioners (ex. La Salle High School)
Please note:Everyone who needs a service from our parish, whether parishioners of St. Agnes or not, must be registered in the Church’s database.
Step-by-Step Registration Process
Go to ParishSoft Family Suite and select "new user". After submitting, you will receive an email with your username and password to finish your registration via email. This email may take a few days.
When logging in, input your user name and password (if you already have one) or select lost password if you don’t remember.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 361-2355 ext. 207.
For additional contact info, visit our Contact Us page